Thursday, May 14, 2009

Testing Blogger Mobile on Sony Ericsson P1




I came across Blogger Mobile (a software for blogging via smartphones) this morning as I was browsing with my Sony Ericsson P1. Out of curiousity, I decided to install it on my phone. After successful installation, I thought I will just test it out! Well, this post is the result of the testing.

I guess now I no longer have an excuse for not updating my blog. I only need to take a picture and send it with a click, lol. No much hassle, I'll have a new blog post here at my blog. An easy way out for a lazy blogger you'll say. I quite agree with you. The only issue now is the extra bucks I will need to pay to the phone company. They don't give MMS free, I have to pay for the data transmission ;-)

1 comments:

Mikes Sumondong said...

Wow! That's a great discovery. Just a question you think I can also do it in my SE Z710i? everytime I do, it asks me to create a new site (like a mobile Blog)

Anyway what is your site really all about? why is it called saved by jesus?