Friday, March 14, 2008

Mum, I won’t tell you my Birth date!

I’ve been quite busy, so posting has been the least of my priority, but I have to share this story with you, it is quite original because it happened at home. Here we go.

Princess T – Mummy

Queen – Yes, darling.

Princess T – When is your birthday?

Queen – You mean the date (wishing she didn’t hear right)

Princess T – I mean your birth date!

Queen – Sorry, darling, I won’t tell you because I don’t want you to tell your friends. I am trying …….

Princess T – Mummy, pleaseeeeee…………

Queen – No, I won’t…………

Princess T – Then, I won’t tell you my birth date……….

I couldn’t finish getting the rest of the gist because I was struggling to prevent my ribs from caving in as I have a suppressed silent laugh of my life. I asked myself, how do 4years plus reason? If there is anyone that is consider the best custodian of the birth date of a child, is it not the mother?

Well some father do have them. Since I was eavesdropping on the two (don’t scold me now, it wasn’t planned, I just happened to be in the right place, behind a door at the right time).

I hope you enjoy this. I got to go back to my busy desk. Cheers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cute. :-)

Christian Bwaya said...

Nice blog eeeeh! Get blessed!

Bola said...

Really cute!but then what do you expect from a Child.They are just too good to be true,sometimes i wonder how i have been living without them!