Friday, March 7, 2008

A Satisfied Customer recommends Bansal-Inc

Last week, I purchased a domain name from Theme Lab via the Entrecard Shop. I was so impressed by the merchant that I made a post (A Satisfied Customer Recommends Theme Lab) about my experience. Yesterday, I had another wonderful experience. This time around, I bought a Linux-hosting package from Bansal-Inc.

The package was advertised by U3-Smart via the Entrecard Shop. At first, I was skeptical about parting with my hard earned EC (I have a very slow internet connection, so each drop is earned the hard way), however, when I remembered the experience I had with Theme Lab, I decided to go ahead with the transaction. The transaction was smooth. The merchant was customer-friendly and quite patient. He gave simple easy to follow directives on what I was required to do.

Sincerely speaking I was so impressed by the treatment I received that I made up my mind to do a post about my experience. This is my personal testimony. I also want to use the opportunity to commend the effort of the Entrecard Team for putting up the Shop and advertising merchants that are trustworthy.

If you're in doubt of the genuineness of the Entrecard Shop, I am giving you a reassurance that the system works. It would have been much more difficult for me to pay for a domain name and hosting plan because I do not have a PayPal account yet. Nigerians are still been denied the privilege of doing business online via PayPal. So Entrecard came to the rescue.

Note: This is not a paid review. It is rather the testimony of a satisfied customer. Bansal-Inc rocks! Long live Entrecard!


0 comments: