Thursday, August 30, 2007

Promoting my Blog

I have reason to believe that the search engine are not really as smart as we assume. I was searching for ideas on how to promote my blog. Lo and behold, I saw a listing which looked very interesting to me.

The link took me to a blog and I was shocked to discover that the last post on that blog was made in the year 2005. Yet the blog was ranked very high. The owner of the blog in a particulary post actually stated that his goal is to rank high in the search engine. I guess he accomplished the feat long ago and whatever formula he used (it was not disclosed) is still working even long after he has stopped paying attention to his blog.

When I get the trick, I will be willing to share with you. Don't ask me whether it will be free. It all depends on what it cost me to get it ;-)

0 comments: