Thursday, August 30, 2007

A website designer in the Making

It is approximately 44days ago that I started this blog. It was my first serious attempt at making a presence on the World Wide Web.

Now, I have decided to take another baby step forward. I want to be a website designer! Or is it webmaster I should say? Well whatever it is called. I want to make website CREATION my hobby. I have learnt through this blog that I can actually become good at it if I put my heart to it and I am willing to learn.

At first I thought blogging was simple but I have come to discover that even though it is fun, at the same time, it is hard work. Nobody wants to visit a boring or dead blog. Getting visitors requires that a lot of things be done right.

I intend employing the little I have learnt in my adventure into website designing. Dreamweaver was recommneded to me as the right tool. So, I am off to start studying. I will keep you posted on my progress. Who knows, one of these days, I will be honour to have you visiting my finished products (Good looking, highly interactive websites!)

0 comments: