Saturday, September 22, 2007

I want to go home!

I'm stuck in the office! I never planned to start my weekend this late. There is no guarantee that I will close in the next one hour. And it is 3:06p.m already. Am I complaining, hmmnnn not really. But office is getting bored now. Not even the internet can keep me company when others are long gone to their homes and I am stuck with people who due to their improper planning are forcing me to stay extra hours in the office.
But then I am grateful I have a good job. And an interesting one too. Just that I am looking forward to one hour rest before heading for a meeting with the brethren. I guess I will have to go straight when I finally escape from office.

2 comments:

Bola said...

Some people are like that.I have had such experience with a former boss,I know the feelings.Hope you had a wonderful weekend afterall?

BroTee said...

Thanks my sister. I had a wonderful weekend. I was actually excited throughout the weekend because of a good news that came in later in the day while I was in church. The Lord is good.