Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Two Little Words !

A doctor wrote a letter of thanks to a schoolteacher for having given him so much encouragement when he had been in her class 30 years before. He later received this reply: "I want you to know what your note meant to me. I am an old lady in my eighties, living alone in a small room, cooking my own meals, lonely, and seeming like the last leaf on the tree. You will be interested to know that I taught school for 50 years, and yours is the first letter of appreciation I have ever received. It came on a cold, blue morning and cheered my lonely old heart as nothing has cheered me in many years."

I want to quickly thank you for dropping by. Thanks for taking time to read through this article. If you can spare just 2 more minutes, I will like you to do me a favor. I want you to help me tell a Christian sister that her work is very much appreciated. Your compliment won't be based on my testimony but your first hand experience. Just check out some of her inspirational articles (click here) and you will be convinced that I am truthful with my evaluation. Please, don't just read her article, take a minute to drop a note (comment) that she is doing a great job and she should not relent. May the Lord bless you as you do this. Thanks in advance. Shalom.

0 comments: