Thursday, July 19, 2007

How I wish...... NIFES, NCCF KADUNA 1996...

Sometimes in life, one does not really appreciate the value of a thing until it is lost. I have been opportuned in this my short stay on planet earth to meet with some wonderful individuals. Men and women who are rare species.
Unfortunately, while they were around me, I never took time to enjoy the relationship I had with them to the fullest level possible. Youthfulness got a better part of me. I took a lot of things for granted.
Now, I want those same people back. I want an opportunity to chat with my old friends in NIFES Uniport (1989 - 1995). I want to chat with my brethren in NCCF Kaduna (1995-1996).
I wish I could spend another 1 hour chatting with, Bro. Senoh, Bro. Joseph, Sis. Mary, Sis. Ugonma, Sis. Wobia, Sis. Boma, Sis. Owaji-bram........
I really would love to hear from Sis. Seye, Bro. Kunle (photodrama), Bro. Leye, Sis. Bolaji, Sis. Edo.......
Whao I really, really, really, wish I can just have a chat with...............
Beloved, wherever you are right now, I pray that the Almighty Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will keep you strong in faith so that, when we get to heaven, it is going to be one great happy re-union.
Shalom !!!

0 comments: