Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Knowledge is Power

An old friend who we did our MBA together came visiting today. He gave me more insight into the lucrative business of trading in stock. He explained that it is more profitable (even though it is more risky) to trade in stock than to just buy and hold.
I was really challenged by the wealth of information he has. Yet he has just spent 3years as a stock trader. He told me that it was a Pastor in his church who educated and encouraged him to go into stock trading. According to him, the Pastor does no other work than stock trading having retired from NNPC at the age of 49years.
I am seriously challenged. I've got to double my effort. Meanwhile, I learnt that Access Bank public offer is out at N14.90. Beloved I'm going to buy some for my family.

0 comments: