Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Weekend in the Office

It’s been a quite but busy Saturday. I happened to be the only one that came to work in my department. Many of my colleagues are out on the field digging it out with assignments given by clients. This year started well and this first quarter promise to be a busy and prosperous one. I wish though that I was back at home playing with the princesses. But then, my presence with them may be worthless if I am unable to attend to my financial obligations. So I choose work first.

That is not to say that I won’t give them the attention they deserve, however, whenever duty calls, I have to attend to it first. We can always find some other time to socialize.

Today, I added to my knowledge online. I learnt a lot of useful stuff about Wordpress. I’ve always been in love with Wordpress themes, but I never knew that it is not as easy to use as Blogger themes. Also, Wordpress.com doesn’t allow newbie bloggers who aren’t willing to pay some cash to advertise on their freely-hosted blogs. So to me, that is thumps-down for wordpress, and thumps up for Google!

To all my readers, I wish you a wonderful weekend. Cheers.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While it is important for you to meet your financial obligation, it is much more important for you to spend quality time with your family. So, try to balance things up. All the best and have a great week ahead.

Chris Jones said...

I just love wordpress but it always seems that more people use blogger. I put adds on my site but I also own the domain and host.

BroTee said...

@Pace
checked your site. It is a lovely one.