Saturday, November 10, 2007

Indeed a step of faith is all it takes

It is as if I just registered yesterday. But praise God the course is completed. When I look back and remember that I almost procrastinate. I wanted to give the usual excuse of not finding time to do the course. The Lord helped me. Now I've written the final exam despite all the busy schedule. On several occasions, I couldn't figure out how I will manage to go out of the office when there is so much to do. Father I am grateful for seeing me through. I've learnt a big lesson. A step of faith is all it takes to accomplish a worthwhile goal.
May the Lord bless my pastors and elders who encouraged me to put in for the SOD course. I am a better Christian now than I used to be. May the Lord help me to be a true disciple indeed.

0 comments: