Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Killed by Cell-Phone Battery Explosion !!!

I just read an article by CRAVE that reported how a man 33years old, was killed in Korea by Cell Phone battery explosion. The report stated that the man's ribs and spine were broken as a result of the explosion (what a violent way to die!). The man was having his cell phone in his breast pocket when the explosion occurred. You can read the full article here.
Sometime ago, I read a report that it is dangerous to keep cellphone in breast pocket because of the radiation they emit. I guess that danger is mild to that of explosion which results in instant death.
I guess it is a lesson to those of us (especially male folks) who puts cellphones in our breast pockets. Please, share this information with those you love. Cheers.


Bola said...

That is tragic,i have only heard that it is bad to use cell phone while charging that it could cause electrocution.