Friday, November 23, 2007

I've got a crucial Appointment

Her majesty called about an hour ago and reminded me that despite my workload in the office, I've got to be home on time. Who am I to disobey after reading the warnings of Sis. Dupe Olorunjo? Also, I remembered that the two Princesses at home have made a complaint that my being busy as a bee is no longer welcomed. I have to prioritize properly now less I end up being the answer to Mumsdadschildren questions of "who is to blame?"
If I venture make any excuse, I will be reminded of the solemn promise I made when casting vote in favour of a new addition to the family (Sharon).

1 comments:

Bola said...

Love this post,especially the part about casting vote for the new addition to the family.WOW, thought we were the only ones casting votes!