Thursday, December 13, 2007

Twelve Days to Christmas!

It is twelve days to Christmas. I can almost smell the change in the air. There is excitement in the air. Even the atheists are happy about the season. While they will argue about the existence of God the Father. Yet in their unguided moment they respond “Same to you” when you greet them with, “Compliments of the season”.

So I ask myself. Who is fooling who? If they don’t subscribe to the Reason for the Season, how come they exchange greetings with those of us that believe. Just another exposure of how humans can be real hypocrites. I am happy for the season, cause I have Him in my heart that is the Reason for the Season. Let the brethren shout a big Halleluyah.



2 comments:

Jake said...

Well Merry CHRISTmas to you. ;)

www.moremerchant.com

BroTee said...

@Jake
Thanks friend. I wish you same.