Monday, December 31, 2007

It’s been a great Year

The year 2007 has been a wonderful year for me and my family. The Lord God Almighty has been so generous and benevolent towards us. Spiritually, there has been growth in our individual lives and I am very grateful for this.

Financially, not much has happened. But I will not forget a failed business venture that left me bitter for some months. More than 50% of my saving that I invested into the failed business disappeared into thin air. It was a painful experience. Yet I thank God for the lesson I learnt from this sad experience. I am grateful that the lesson did not wait until my old age. Then it would have been disastrous.

Socially, I can say that I’ve made more friends within the year than all the friends that I have ever made before. However, the quality of the friends is what I am not sure of. I’ve been an introvert all my life and I rarely give in to socializing. However, the trend is changing especially as I become more active in my local church.

My online presence has experienced a good boost. I started as a novice blogger. I didn’t even know what I wanted when I started. But now, I am beginning to have focus. I am beginning to streamline my goals and objectives. I am grateful to God for the success that my blog Saved By Jesus has experience so far. For a newbie who lacks technical computer background, I can safely say that I have made great progress.

Academically, I have performed poorly. I procrastinated about my professional examinations. I gave all manner of excuse just to escape from settling down to read those difficult textbooks. I won’t repeat such in the year 2008 as the Lord will grant me grace to start being responsible in this area.

Blessed be the name of the Lord who has been so good to me and my family. Shalom



1 comments:

Jesus' Gal said...

ah! Brotee!

I just put a tag blessing on a lady's blog Naming His grace for you and your friend Bola. A little prayer for your best!

Cheers!
From the Far East, China!!!!